Sheila Basher And Anthony Bennett...Both Stalkers And Trolls..Best Of Friends

Both those people are members of the Madeleine Foundation which was set up by the convicted ex solicitor Anthony Bennett. Bennett was recently found guilty of breaching undertakings given to the High Court of not harassing, posting libellous comments about the McCanns and suggesting they were complicit in their daughters disappearance.

  LINK TO ANTHONY BENNETT'S COURT VERDICT

Sheila Basher decided it would be good fun to travel from her home in Cornwall to support her good friend

RE: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** SEE PAGE 7 FOR TONY'S UPDATE
brilynn Today at 4:06 pm
Just to let you all know ,I was the lady pensioner,who took a taxi up to support Mr Bennett from Cornwall,my whole family are concerned I could be a future"victim" of you know who!!All I want to say is ,IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!He and his wife are such lovely people,who now need some quality time together,it can,t have been easy for them.Lovely to meet other like minded people there,and Jean, thanks for getting me to the tube ,I got home about 6.30,"exhausted" but so so glad I got there. PS I thoughtTony,s questioning was brilliant,especially Mike Gunnill alias Michael Sangerette etc etc



This is taken from another hate site called Jill Haverns, the post  CAN BE SEEN HERE 



THERE IS SPECULATION, ALTHOUGH UNCONFIRMED, THAT BASHER ALSO ACCOMPANIED BENNETT WHEN HE PUT LETTERS THROUGH THE McCANNS NEIGHBOURS DOORS IN ROTHLEY .


So as you see this is not a one off flippant remark, more  of a coordinated campaign.


No comments: