WATCHING OVER THE DISEASED AND PERVERTED MINDS OF THOSE WHO TROLL AND ATTACK THE FAMILY OF MISSING MADELEINE McCANN
I IN NO WAY ENDORSE WHAT THESE VILE PEOPLE ARE DOING AND SAYING...I AM SHOWING HOW DEPRAVED THEY ARE..
THIS BLOG IS NOT AFFILIATED, ATTACHED NOR RUN BY ANY OF THE McCANN TROLLS LISTED ON THE FACEBOOK HATE PAGE.
IN NO WAY DO I AGREE WITH WHAT IS SAID BY THEM, THE THREATS BY THEM OR THEIR ACTIONS. THOSE PEOPLE ARE TROLLS WHO NEED EXPOSING AND THEIR ACTIONS TOOK TO TASK.
WOULD YOU TRUST THIS SICKO WITH A CHILD?? IT'S CHUCKY MISSPELL
Attacking someone on the way they look? Just showing the kind of support the McCanns have, people such as yourself are nothing but small minded bullies. Grow up. Silly little boy, go play with your toys.
I don't work at Ann Summers... bit weird eh, where did you get your info from haha! Away and put your butt plug in your mouth, might stop the amount of shit that spills from it.
5 comments:
Attacking someone on the way they look? Just showing the kind of support the McCanns have, people such as yourself are nothing but small minded bullies. Grow up. Silly little boy, go play with your toys.
I would trust her more than the mccanns
I see you work at Ann Summers Jody, the batteries keep running down on my Rampant Rabbit - any chance of a refund?
I don't work at Ann Summers... bit weird eh, where did you get your info from haha! Away and put your butt plug in your mouth, might stop the amount of shit that spills from it.
Sheila, maybe find a real man and your batteries won't die then eh hen?
Post a Comment