WATCHING OVER THE DISEASED AND PERVERTED MINDS OF THOSE WHO TROLL AND ATTACK THE FAMILY OF MISSING MADELEINE McCANN
I IN NO WAY ENDORSE WHAT THESE VILE PEOPLE ARE DOING AND SAYING...I AM SHOWING HOW DEPRAVED THEY ARE..
THIS BLOG IS NOT AFFILIATED, ATTACHED NOR RUN BY ANY OF THE McCANN TROLLS LISTED ON THE FACEBOOK HATE PAGE.
IN NO WAY DO I AGREE WITH WHAT IS SAID BY THEM, THE THREATS BY THEM OR THEIR ACTIONS. THOSE PEOPLE ARE TROLLS WHO NEED EXPOSING AND THEIR ACTIONS TOOK TO TASK.
BRENDA LEYLAND
6 comments:
Jamaican
said...
Brenda Leyland from Burton Overy in Leicestershire. What does your son Ben think of you being an evil, nasty old witch Brenda?
are you now happy? I will also express my opinion - the mccanns are not innocent - they left their kids for a week every night and got away with it because they are doctors....they are responsible for their daughters disappearance and / or death...my opinion..does that make me a troll? Im entitled to my opinion. Poor Brenda has been murdered by likes of you and gutter press. shame on you.
Jamaican What a very nasty and insensitive remark to make. I am shocked. Brenda has very tragically died and her family are in mourning. Have some compassion. RIP Brenda
6 comments:
Brenda Leyland from Burton Overy in Leicestershire. What does your son Ben think of you being an evil, nasty old witch Brenda?
He's probably grieving for her right now. Happy!?
Are you happy with what you have done to this woman?
Every single one of you will be exposed.
are you now happy? I will also express my opinion - the mccanns are not innocent - they left their kids for a week every night and got away with it because they are doctors....they are responsible for their daughters disappearance and / or death...my opinion..does that make me a troll? Im entitled to my opinion. Poor Brenda has been murdered by likes of you and gutter press. shame on you.
Jamaican
What a very nasty and insensitive remark to make. I am shocked. Brenda has very tragically died and her family are in mourning. Have some compassion. RIP Brenda
Disgusting. Hope you're pleased with yourselves.
RIP Brenda.
Post a Comment