OH DEAR, HUTTON THE MUTTON SEEMS TO HAVE HAD A MEMORY LAPSE
Cheers CI. I was pretty astounded when I saw a couple of the quotes attributed to me, but even with them, the rebound hasn't come from the public at large, I have had messages of sympathy and encouragement all day.
I gave my reasons for becoming involved in the Madeleine case and that was the line of questioning he was following. I have no shame about being ill for several years, I was a hermit, I shut myself away and spent 14/16 hours a day researching stuff I was interested in, and the McCann case fell into that bracket. I haven't even had time to read the article properly, but they have changed ' I was attacked' to 'I attacked' - quite a big difference! But all that stuff I will deal with in the cold light of day.
The McCann supporters were horribly cruel to me when I was looking after my terminally ill mother, but I was far from the only one being abused by them. To this day, people are terrified of their real names being known in the McCann case, and for good reason! How can it be right that ex suspects can use thuggery to have this sort of power over the internet?
In my opinion, anything that gets the message out there, in whatever publication, the bigger, the better, is good because the message being conveyed - and the evidence thus far supports it - is the appalling behaviour of the McCann supporters, if they could make hoax calls etc to a person in distress, what the hell did they do to Brenda?
But she told the Sun:
It was an addiction. When the story broke in May 2007, I was suffering from the most terrible depression. I'd lost my mother, my best friend and my dad
No comments:
Post a Comment