- SOME PICTURES REMOVED DUE TO MINORS BEING ON PROFILE PICTURES. WHILST THESE ARE IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN, I FEEL IT INAPPROPRIATE TO POST THEM. TO VIEW THE PROFILE OF THE PEOPLE ON HERE JUST CLICK ON THEIR NAMES
Leicester
UNICA
Roger Cole London
Canterbury Christ Church University
Swansea UK
WATCHING OVER THE DISEASED AND PERVERTED MINDS OF THOSE WHO TROLL AND ATTACK THE FAMILY OF MISSING MADELEINE McCANN I IN NO WAY ENDORSE WHAT THESE VILE PEOPLE ARE DOING AND SAYING...I AM SHOWING HOW DEPRAVED THEY ARE.. THIS BLOG IS NOT AFFILIATED, ATTACHED NOR RUN BY ANY OF THE McCANN TROLLS LISTED ON THE FACEBOOK HATE PAGE. IN NO WAY DO I AGREE WITH WHAT IS SAID BY THEM, THE THREATS BY THEM OR THEIR ACTIONS. THOSE PEOPLE ARE TROLLS WHO NEED EXPOSING AND THEIR ACTIONS TOOK TO TASK.
MEMBERS OF THE TROLL HATE SITE TARGETING KATE AND GERRY McCANN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























11 comments:
Is Andrea Miller and adult miller from brunts blog one and the same?
Yes
Thank you MF
Same andrea miller connected to BBC Scotland?
Always had a sneaky suspicion that adult miller was possibly Dr Martin Roberts from mccannfiles.
You missed the following:
Kerryn Davies
Gary Wyatt
David Bret
Sylvia Dobson
Oh you missed me off your list. Shame.
Can't have someone disappointed.
AnnaEsse said...
I'm really upset now! My name's not on the list! Wahhhhhh!!! Sob sob!!
5 October 2011 11:24
More Trolls:
Ann-Kristine Westwood
Foggy Speedway
Suzanne Winter
Angela Black
Frances McCarthey
Nikki Page-Broughton
Cheryl Michael
Joana Andrea Morais
Nuno Rican
Jacqueline Cowan
Paul Rees
Clive McIlwaine
Lawrence Calcutt
Lynne Susan Riley
John Wise
Pia Bouquin
Warren Thornton
Jacqueline Turner
Gina Bryan
Derrol Warren
Sheila Basher/Que Cherret/David Bret are all the facebook profiles of David Bret aren't they?
Including Gasper Statement on twitter?
Jeez, Andrea Miller really needs to get a life instead of writing pages of drivel on the Brunt blog to her adoring fans.
I wonder if her employer knows that she spends her spare time defaming the family of a missing child.
Disgusting person.
vile viv
Viv Taylor
Post a Comment