The sick freaks never learn do they.
Tweets
@LocalSongstress possibly , I'll check with admin the group link is below
@GramskiWood approximately 20% worked with children ! All too common :(
Proposed route ATM > https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari&q=speakers+corner+to+parliament+square&ie=UTF-8&ei=1GyHUvzSGsTg7Qav54DoDA&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAA … < this is subject to change due to risk of conflict and regs #march4maddie #McCann
@IWILLNOTGOAWAY I shall ;)
@IWILLNOTGOAWAY thank you Deborah will you be joining time and date to be confirmed! X
@Themightyzdud thank's for the follow, this is another example of the never ending #lies #coverup and everything so wrong about #mccann
no comment!
Clare Bitkay
sweetex
Mari Welzel
Guess Who's Back!
TM
5 comments:
Let me tell you this, I am NOT a TROLL and I am not SICK, I have tweeted the petition because I firmly believe that lies have been told and things have been covered up, you only have to read the evidence and reports to know that!!!
What has been covered up then? If you had read the files, as you claim, you will know that there is no evidence of any crime.
Those who have believed the bulls**t claims by the McCanns for all this time will be left with egg on their faces when the truth comes out. Us "trolls" are after one thing and one thing only; Justice for Maddie! If that makes us "sick" then what does it make those who defend the McCanns when all the evidence proves they have lied continually?! And it is a crime to neglect and abandon your children, so "Decent member of UK PUBLIC" you are wrong when you state that "there is no evidence of any crime".
NO REPRODUCTION OF POSTS WITHOUT PERMISSION ..ALL POSTS ON HERE ARE COPYRIGHTED TO THE BLOGGER.
Really?!!! You have taken posts and photos from the "public arena" and are now trying to copyright them??? What a JOKE!!!
This page is absolutely disgusting. I'm assuming this has been made by a person associated with the McCann couple. Whatever happened to freedom of speech? I hadn't heard about this "march" until 10 minutes ago but people have a right to voice their opinion. That's what it is an OPINION. You have voiced your opinion "shaming" people in a public forum. What makes you any better than the people wanting to voice their opinion in a different way? Where is your Facebook profile and pictures so we can see what a hypocrite looks like!!!
Post a Comment