Sick minded people who have nothing better to do than attack, harass and stalk the parents of missing Madeleine McCann .
Here are the latest co owners of the site
Sophie Davies https://www.facebook.com/sophie.davies.98892615


WATCHING OVER THE DISEASED AND PERVERTED MINDS OF THOSE WHO TROLL AND ATTACK THE FAMILY OF MISSING MADELEINE McCANN I IN NO WAY ENDORSE WHAT THESE VILE PEOPLE ARE DOING AND SAYING...I AM SHOWING HOW DEPRAVED THEY ARE.. THIS BLOG IS NOT AFFILIATED, ATTACHED NOR RUN BY ANY OF THE McCANN TROLLS LISTED ON THE FACEBOOK HATE PAGE. IN NO WAY DO I AGREE WITH WHAT IS SAID BY THEM, THE THREATS BY THEM OR THEIR ACTIONS. THOSE PEOPLE ARE TROLLS WHO NEED EXPOSING AND THEIR ACTIONS TOOK TO TASK.


13 comments:
Bjesus that is 1 fat ugly munter ! Absolutely typical of the system draining unemployable lowlife that spends their day facebooking hate towards loving parents of a missing child. I doubt that the hatred aimed at the McCann family is absorbed by the parents, in fact I would imagine that they pity the less fortunate social housing dwellers. One thing for sure though is that these uneducated lager swilling louts should have their benefits reduced for each hour they spend on facebook when they should be out finding work and contributing to society as indeed the McCann;s were before their daughter was so heartlessly snatched from them by an opportunist criminal.
Hello my name is Pam Gurney and want to go public with this fact ! "I want my arse humping by a big black stud" wow I said it woop woop. Oh that isn't racist is it ? Sorry could not help myself I just sooo need a good firm ramming.
ooooo name calling from the pro trolls again. What ya gonna do next stick your tongues out at us, or tell a teacher? You sad deluded people.
Yo, Muratfan, any chance of this one's (4 December 2013 14:43)
IP including proxy?
Thanks
Tony
Whenever I see a picture of an anti McCann I always think they could be on some sort of reality TV like skint or something. This one is just the same. And now we see an anti trying to get a woman raped, and I think it was this woman who antis photo shopped an image of her to make it look like she was being raped. This is a threat, and what sort of people threaten to rape women?
@ anonymous 7 dec 21:49
Sorry but you would need to be reading with a pretty sinister mind to pick out a rape threat in what was clearly a piss take on Pam Gurney. Perhaps you should have taken a step back before leaving such a silly comment as to should the poster of the comment you refer to.
Anon 8 December 12.00
I disagree, the comment that was referred to was incitement to sexual violence, its not the sort of thing a normal person would think of as a piss take. When one takes into account the same woman was subject to a photo shopped image depicting her being raped, the only thing that is sinister are the people making these threats and those who think this sort of thing is just a piss take. Its shocking that you are critical of the person who was against the rape threat more than you were against the threat itself.
The Ip is now in the hands of UK Law Enforcement along with the earlier photoshopped picture.
Can I just point out that sophie isn't actually a real person. Sophie is James Arbuthnot, Mark Bashford, and Chris Stedman, the pervert who likes to go filming young ladies in waitrose. His video is on you tube. James has started a group, in which he chats prolific nonsense, to his alter ego's. He is currently the only living people that has got the Pro's and the anti's in agreement, in that he is an utter laughing stock, and an utter self obsessed, freak of nature. Bitter at being given the boot from every group on the internet, he has started his own. He claims to want the truth with regards to Madeleine, however what is the first thing he asks new members to look at, a rambling blog that he has written about how badly treated he has been. I sincerely hope this man features in one of your blogs soon. The material is endless.
Arbuthnot has been PM his followers on his sad little blog / group asking about how much money could he make with adverts on it. He also PMs his flock of stupidity asking about their knowledge on Kate and Gerry like what school does Sean and Amelie attend? He is a stalker and needs to be stopped.
Why do you keep claiming you have people's IP addresses and that you have access to their details from that. Only police can get that and even then only with a court order. Why are you bashing decent people like James Arbuthnot who is only trying to get justice for the child? If he is those other people too, so what? who cares? Does it matter? I've seen the Waitrose video & it wasn't perverted just weird like millions of other videos & lots are far more perverted.
Since Stedman is dead and Arbuthnot and Bashford both had to prove their ID to facebook with their driving licences, so we know they are genuine, it is this page that is perverted, obviously
Have you ignorant people even read the original pj files? These so called 'parents' are guilty and for any of you to believe otherwise is naive. Justice for Madeleine!
Post a Comment