http://mikegunnill.info/
Mike Gunnill’s 1st Email
August 26th, 2009 in EmailsNo Comments → Dear Sir
I do notice you are not brave enough to state or reveal your real name.
I am very well aware of The First Amendment, the right of free speech and many people like yourself tend to hide behind it. Your fake site clearly falls under defamation. This has been accepted by Kent police who will call upon Mrs Butler at her home address shortly. There are clear direct links between this fake site and Mrs Butler of ****Maidstone Kent *****and the name she uses when posting on different web sites, ” Doris”.
Your comments on my harassment of Mr Nigel Butler of ****** *** Maidstone Kent ***are totally based on hear say and are incorrect, which can be proved. I never made any comment on a ” hard cow ” which again can be proved. Mr Butler rang me, on my mobile phone and invited me to the house where I asked a number of questions, none of those questions have been reported correctly. Hardly harassment or stalking is it, to be invited to meet someone? Again this can be proved.
As you may or may not know The Madeleine Foundation have complained to the P.C.C. and anyone involved cannot contact any party directly. One point I should raise and I would have thought Mrs Butler would know this, I am the photographer in this. I did not write anything that appeared in the Sunday Express and when I met with Mr Butler I was trying to check some further details which came about after the story publication. The questions asked on the
You can try and hide behind the First Amendment and issue further threats but please try and get your detail correct before you start incitement to violence. A copy of this email will be sent to GoDaddy.com. If this email is published, it will harm your claim to the P.C.C. but I guess that is your right. I have also involved the National Union of Journalists about this situation and dealings with the Madeleine Foundation, they are to forward a statement to UK journalists later this week when dealing with the Madeleine Foundation. Thank you for Mrs Butlers email address, which I already had of course. She had requested on Saturday copies of the pictures taken, which I gladly supplied to the email address she provided.
I will today take my own web site http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk down, so you can point your fake web site where you like!
Thank you.
Mike Gunnill
~~~~~~~~~~~
*details starred by me*
Taken from JUST A THOUGHT BLOG
No comments:
Post a Comment