Mike Gunnillfs 2nd Email
August 26th, 2009 in EmailsNo Comments ¨ Dear Faceless Person:
The details on the latest version of mikegunnill.info are incorrect on a number of points.
a) None of the used information was on my web site but a union photographic site. I understand you will be hearing from them, soon.
b) I never asked any of the quoted questions. I can prove this, you can not and you are just reporting hear-say.
c) As of this afternoon this is now a police matter.
d) All the emails, text messages, telephone call-times, forum messages and of course your poor web site were recorded and or screen grabbed and have been forwarded to the police. In addition these have been forwarded to the Sunday Express legal department to aid the fight against the complaint by the Madeleine Foundation.
Thank you
Mike Gunnill.
Notice the line, it is now a POLICE MATTER. Where are your friends now Tony?
No comments:
Post a Comment