More From Ambersuz's Site

Antoinette again:

AS DISCUSSED

From Housebythesea To Antoinette, Today at 9:13 am
These are the unsolicited private messages, as discussed

[quote]Inbox :: Message
Re: avatar pic

* Quote message
*

From Laffin Assasin To Housebythesea, Sat 06 Mar 2010, 3:02 am
A Musician I know, Vin Garbutt, lives very close to that house, if I'm correctly identifying it.

Now I'd hate to see anyone intimidated, but if they were, ?????

mind you, in the big scheme of McScamm, I don't count !!

View user profile

Reply to message
Topic review

Housebythesea Sat 06 Mar 2010, 9:03 am

Laffin Assasin wrote:A Musician I know, Vin Garbutt, lives very close to that house, if I'm correctly identifying it.

Now I'd hate to see anyone intimidated, but if they were, ?????

mind you, in the big scheme of McScamm, I don't count !!

To be honest, I haven't a clue what you are on about, or what you mean by 'intimidated'

I used a random picture from google images for my avatar and now I am being quizzed about it ?

Can you take it up with admin if you have some sort of problem, please

Housebythesea

Laffin Assasin Sat 06 Mar 2010, 3:02 am
A Musician I know, Vin Garbutt, lives very close to that house, if I'm correctly identifying it.

Now I'd hate to see anyone intimidated, but if they were, ?????

mind you, in the big scheme of McScamm, I don't count !!


Laffin Assasin

Housebythesea Sat 06 Mar 2010, 1:55 am

Laffin Assasin wrote:Does it ?

Can you expand on that ?

expand how ? It looks similar to that part of the coast, I think

Housebythesea

Laffin Assasin Sat 06 Mar 2010, 1:45 am
Does it ?

Can you expand on that ?


Laffin Assasin

Housebythesea Fri 05 Mar 2010, 11:47 pm
Laffin Assasin wrote:
[quote]Is that picture from Boulby Cleveland ?

Near the Mast ?[unquote]

Er.....I have absolutely no idea ! I got it from google images

It does look rather like there, though, now you come to mention it !

Housebythesea

Laffin Assasin Fri 05 Mar 2010, 6:51 pm
Is that picture from Boulby Cleveland ?

Near the Mast ?

Laffin Assasin




TAKEN FROM EDDIES (THE DOG)BLOG

No comments: