Antoinette:

Finally I have asked Laffin to explain all his cryptic clues he posted during the night in the link below

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/the-leisure-centre-tlc-f163/basic-bianary-numbers-t9086.htm

I'm fed up with him making digs at anyone he might suspect of being a troll. Laffin is a loose cannon and is in my opinion one of the people who will be the cause of this forum being closed down. I do not like him, I've never liked him and wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. I know a lot of you have admiration for laffin but he is dangerous and if not put in his place soon someone will put in one complaint too many & the forum will be shut to the ground.




FSores:

It's true Antoinette. He can't do things this way. He has already been an headache when at the old 3As, and I was told Bren and Co. had to clean his tracks. He's taking this too personally when he shouldn't. One of the things Laffin should be aware is that he is NOT the only target (if he's really one), under the radar of those evil folks. For the known reasons, Bren, Amber and Joana Morais are the prime targets because they hold the forums. Then, they want to silence and go after some posters for different reasons. I also am one of their targets due to the place I work - they found it after hacking the old 3As PMs - though not one of the prime. I know they won't stop till all the forums are silenced, but, definatelly Laffin needs to stop being cryptic and playing these charades.

One of the things we can be sure is that there's one "respected" poster, posing as "anti" (I hate this expression), who is working directly with the Twats, or, in the worst case scenario, one of them directly - no doubt about it, but Laffin is taking this too far and needs to calm down.



Here comes the deal.

Antoinette:

Amber I am calling it straight here. Either Laffin goes or I do. I really do not want to v
be associated with the likes of him any longer. You can let me know your decision and I will take it whichever way you decide. I will hold no grudge against you or the decent forum members on here but after what laffin has said lately I cannot sit back and be part of his charade any longer.



Notice the unladylike language here, not for the first or last time either.

Ambersuz:

What the fuck is happening to this forum and its members lately? Sorry but I'm not feeling too well and emotional blackmail is not what I need right now.

Firstly this Housebythesea hasnt sent me any pm's or emails....

Secondly Laffin is getting on my nerves and I've told him on the phone before to cool it with the members.....

Thirdly I've had enough of all this paranoia about who is who just based on peoples instincts....give me proof then I'll act on it.....

This forum is becoming a war zone and I've a good mind to close it for a week to let everyone cool off and give me time to take out the members comments who have left or been banned up to date and those who keep saying they are leaving! I dont have enough hours in the day to tidy up and make this forum MY life as I have a life outside of this FFS!



Antoinette:

He has gone too far already. Amber I'm logging off. Can you email me & let me know your decision please.




taken from eddie the dogs blog

No comments: