More From The Secure MM Forum

Ambersuz:

Sorry Antoinette I'm not making decisions for grown adults nor will emotional blackmail work with me...ask Tosca!

I'll go and deal with Laffin my way......



Ambersuz:

I wont be held to ransom...especially when all Antoinette had to do was ban Laffin....I gave all you mods all the power to act as you see fit and ban whoever you think should be banned....

I will not make decisions for Antoinette and nor will I be piggy in the middle for anyone!



Ambersuz:

OK I will make this clear once and for all for ALL the mods...........you dont have to ask my permission to ban anyone....just do it but dont expect me to do it or make the decision for you or make me chose between me and a mod as that gets my blood boiling and I stick to my guns!



THANKS TO EDDIE THE DOG

No comments: