Bennett Have Your Friends Seen The List Of People You Have Given To Carter Ruck To Save Your Skin??

You know...the list you gave where it names all those responsible for leaflet dropping. Those responsible for running websites carrying the BANNED video, and those responsible for carrying links to banned articles and articles you said would stop producing.

So why have you not given the list out, or told them what you have done to save your own neck. You have said that you are prepared to remove every post and the Foundation site and provide names and address for those running the forms, in return for you not going to court.

You have sold your friends down the river Tony, just to save your own arse. Nice e-mails you sent to Carter Ruck by the way.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He gave your name Muratfan, he believes you to be Ian West of Norwich.

Anonymous said...

That Can't Be Right. I am the real Ian West :)

Anonymous said...

No, your Tony Winters of Esmondale Naas.

jane said...

sorry folks, I'm Ian West,

Anonymous said...

I'm Ian Winters, she's Tony West

Anonymous said...

And I'm murat winters, of nasswich and I really do work for carter ruck

Anonymous said...

OK, WHERE IS SPARTICUS ?

Anonymous said...

In Athens on Holiday.