LIBELLOUS POSTINGS OF BENNETTS

Tony Bennett Says:
November 24th, 2007 at 6:22 pm
THE PSYCHIC READING BY ‘REV. HUBBARD’ -21 July 2007
WOW That was so powerful. I have not been on this site for a week as I was abroad. Where did this come from?
I have to read all entries to find out what the developments in the Mc Cann case are. I suppose nothing has changed. Am still worried about this girl who is the victim of it all. Why do these parents get away with it???



Tony Bennett says:
November 24th, 2007 at 6:38 pm
411 Totje says (November 24th, 2007 at 6:06 pm)
“I’ve seen posts with speculations/allegations/accusations without for example a link to a reliable source…This disappoints me. You know in court you have to prove things, why not here?”
REPLY: Well, it’s not a court. And then it is blatantly obvious that (a) the McCanns refuse to answer the PJ’s questions – whcih no ‘innocent’ parent would refuse to do – and (b) the McCanns and the ‘Tapas 9′ are leaving a veritable trail of false information, contradictions, deceptions, half-truths, lies, omissions and diversions.
Over the past two months on this forum I have given plenty of specific reeaons why I think Madeleine died on 3 May and why I believe that the most likely explanation is that one or other parent lost their temper with Madeleine.
I often give specific links, as do other posters.
Let me summarise in a few words. Cadaver dogs. Kate’s explanations. Madeleine’s blood in the apartment. Contradictions and lies about what happeend on 3 May. Impossibilty of abduction and Jane Tanner’s inventions. Changed stories – shutters jemmied, oh no, shutters not jemmied. PJ lengthy investigation.
If you think there has been an abduction, what are you going on?





FIND THEM HERE

No comments: