WATCHING OVER THE DISEASED AND PERVERTED MINDS OF THOSE WHO TROLL AND ATTACK THE FAMILY OF MISSING MADELEINE McCANN
I IN NO WAY ENDORSE WHAT THESE VILE PEOPLE ARE DOING AND SAYING...I AM SHOWING HOW DEPRAVED THEY ARE..
THIS BLOG IS NOT AFFILIATED, ATTACHED NOR RUN BY ANY OF THE McCANN TROLLS LISTED ON THE FACEBOOK HATE PAGE.
IN NO WAY DO I AGREE WITH WHAT IS SAID BY THEM, THE THREATS BY THEM OR THEIR ACTIONS. THOSE PEOPLE ARE TROLLS WHO NEED EXPOSING AND THEIR ACTIONS TOOK TO TASK.
Look Into My Crystal Ball
WHAT DO I SEE.....I SEE KOREA FOR SOME REASON
I SEE A CITY IN ENGLAND.... BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER B
I SEE A BUGALUGS WHO WAS BORN IN 1970..
I SEE A DUMPTRUCK NOW
I SEE SHARON BRADFORD IS BUGALUGS1970 WHO IS NOW KANGDANG
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good God you really are thick West. Still, carry on.
And? So? shrugs. Jeez you really need to get a life. Sharon Bradford never kept it a secret that she was bugalugs1970, so you have achieved absolutely nothing.
As for her being Kangdang, you couldn't be further from the truth. Still as I said, carry on.
Bradford/HLM/Bugalugs - you got spotted girlie, because you left a trail a mile wide. Bradford lived in Korea at one time, there are still posts on 'truthformadeleine' about how much you miss the food there. And Kangdang is a dish from that part of the world. What's more you recently made a comment on your HLM site which was then reproduced verbatim on a facebook site for Kiesha Abrahams. Written by Sharon Bradford. That's just the tip of the iceberg, there's plenty more. Did you personally know Heidi Koseda btw? Terrible what happened to that poor child - but it seems to have severely warped your judgement on the question of parental guilt.
4 comments:
Good God you really are thick West. Still, carry on.
Not as thick as anyone who insists on calling me the wrong name.
Never mind carry on.
Oh and we have the e-mail address for petitions set up by Bradford.
And? So? shrugs. Jeez you really need to get a life. Sharon Bradford never kept it a secret that she was bugalugs1970, so you have achieved absolutely nothing.
As for her being Kangdang, you couldn't be further from the truth. Still as I said, carry on.
Bradford/HLM/Bugalugs - you got spotted girlie, because you left a trail a mile wide.
Bradford lived in Korea at one time, there are still posts on 'truthformadeleine' about how much you miss the food there. And Kangdang is a dish from that part of the world. What's more you recently made a comment on your HLM site which was then reproduced verbatim on a facebook site for Kiesha Abrahams. Written by Sharon Bradford. That's just the tip of the iceberg, there's plenty more. Did you personally know Heidi Koseda btw? Terrible what happened to that poor child - but it seems to have severely warped your judgement on the question of parental guilt.
Post a Comment