Posters who post politely and do not make false accusations against others and who do not disrupt are entitled to the anonymity of a forum username. 'muratfan's persistent flouting of all normal internet etiquette IMO disqualifies himself from such protection.
I do not see a problem, for example - AND THIS IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE - saying: "I think 'muratfan' = Ian West and lives at x street y town, has a partner, and two children aged 5 and 3".
If there is a real Ian West at x street y town who is not 'muratfan', he can easily deal with any potential problems caused by the disclosure of this information by proving that neither he nor anyone else in his household is 'muratfan'.
SO IF I WAS TO SAY THAT ----FOR EXAMPLE ONLY---- A MR AJS BENNETT FROM X STREET, IN Y TOWN IS A SEXUAL PREVERT THAT PREYS ON YOUNG CHILDREN AND IS A DANGER TO ALL YOUNG CHILDREN, DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE OKAY TO DO THAT TO SOMEONE IF THEY HAPPEN TO SHARE THE SAME NAME AS SOMEONE YOU BELIEVE TO BE SOMEONE?
AND ACCORDING TO YOU THEY WILL HAVE TO PROVE THAT THE ARE NOT A PERVERTED SEXUAL PREDATOR. THIS IS GOING BY YOUR RULES TONY, MAYBE YOU CAN SEE THE FOLLY OF WHAT YOU WROTE IN YOUR POST.
JUST TO REITTERATE THOUGH TONY, YOU AND YOUR WORSHIPPERS FOR SOME REASON HAVE THE IDEA THAT A AM MALE. THANKS BUT I AM NOT. I KNOW I HAVE MORE BALLS THAN YOU EVER WILL HAVE BUT FOR YOUR LOT TO TARGET A INNOCENT FAMILY (and yes i know before there has been arguments about truth and his postings) BUT I CAN SAFELY SAY I AM NOT IAN WEST.
JILL HAS POSTED UP WHAT SHE SAYS IS MY IP, YET NOBODY MISSED THE GLARING MISTAKE OF THE AREA OF THE IP WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT, NEVER MIND IT WAS EDITED LATER FOR KANGDANG TO POST.
JUST SO YOU KNOW IN FUTURE, I USE BT INTERNET SO THERE CAN BE NO CONFUSION OVER MY IP.
No comments:
Post a Comment