OH DEAR WARREN THORNTON DOESN'T UNDERSTAND LIBEL



THE IDIOT THAT IS WARREN THORNTON CANNOT GRASP THE FACT THAT THE POLICE
 WILL NOT AND CANNOT DO ANYTHING THAT IS DEEMED LIBELLOUS OR EVEN SLANDEROUS....IT IS A CIVIL MATTER.


SO ALL THE POSTURING AND POSING AND GRAND THREATS ABOUT THE POLICE BEING INVOLVED IS TOTAL AND UTTER BULLSHIT.


WHEN YOU WANT TO DISCUSS LAW, DISCUSS IT WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ON ABOUT UNTIL THEN SHUT UP, AND STOP LYING ABOUT OURSELVES PUTTING PICTURES OF CHILDREN UP.


OH YES I SAID WE AS THIS BLOG IS NOT DONE BY JUST ONE PERSON, BUT SEVERAL PEOPLE, SO LIKE I SAY LEARN THE LAW THEN HAVE A DEBATE.


ONCE AGAIN YOU SHOW WHAT IGNORANCE YOU HAVE ABOUT EVERYTHING.



GOT HIM! Muratfan tweeted this to the sun newspaper and has now committed libel!muratfan TheLegendKiller
@TheSunNewspaper brenryanandco.blogspot.com/2011/12/so-thi… this #McCann troll teaches football to kids and admits he is friends with some perverts

  • 2 people like this.

    • Suzanne Winter getting page not found...
      14 hours ago

    • Liz Newman Me too
      14 hours ago

    • Warren Thornton I have copied the tweet to twitter and what he has written is clearly libel and a huge mistake on his part i am phoning the police right now,sick individual!
      14 hours ago ·  6

    • Liz Newman Has he removed the blog then that it was on?
      13 hours ago

    • Warren Thornton No it is on this one! muratfan TheLegendKiller
      @TheSunNewspaper brenryanandco.blogspot.com/2011/12/so-thi… this #McCann troll teaches football to kids and admits he is friends with some perverts

      13 hours ago

    • Liz Newman Oh right, what did the Police say, he is a disgusting individual!!
      13 hours ago

    • Warren Thornton They say i have to go in and register my complaint i fully intend to do just that then to a solicitor,justinespencer retweeted it so i am assured that is libel too
      13 hours ago ·  4

    • Liz Newman Make sure you do Warren, he should not be able to get away with that, and I would think that Justine person too being as she is posting it, make sure you get copied etc to take!
      13 hours ago ·  2

    • Warren Thornton Printed already!! name calling one thing but they tweeted it to a national newspaper and that i am assured is a cast iron case for libel
      13 hours ago ·  2

    • Liz Newman Yes I would say it most definitely is. Its time that man and his sidekick Justine was stopped.
      13 hours ago ·  2

    • Warren Thornton A costly mistake!
      13 hours ago ·  3

    • Liz Newman I hope it costs them a lot of money, will twitter ban him? Although I have no doubt he will come back as something else?
      13 hours ago ·  1

    • Warren Thornton I am not holding my breath but once i have reported it the police i get a ref number and then off to the solicitor,i just got off the phone and he said if i have the proof and the retweet proof then libel has been committed!
      13 hours ago ·  4

    • Warren Thornton Every penny
      13 hours ago ·  1

    • Lesley Greenaway Speak to Constable Ian Phillips in Norwich police - he's already interested in said person .....
      11 hours ago via Mobile ·  4

    • Warren Thornton Thank you Lesley!
      11 hours ago

    • Lawrence Calcutt Warren go carefully and watch out for more junkmuck before this is over. I smell a bunch of rats (2 possible 3) caught in a trap and looking desportaly for a way out and something to devert attention from what is about to happen to them when the truth comes out about what they did with Madeline's body that night , and yes it was that night her body was placed were it ..Will be Found Soon.. Don't let them use you for a clever deversion. They have much to lose when Maddie's body location is exposed and the truth is known about how it came to be where it is, and who actually placed it there.
      9 hours ago

    • Warren Thornton I AM TAKING THEM TO COURT AND THEY WILL HAVE TO COME OUT OF HIDING WHOEVER THEY ARE
      9 hours ago ·  4

    • Mark King Ian West aka @muratfan fails to understand that we are allowed to discuss the McCann case because the case is public. He has made a naive attempt to mirror and make accusations to innocent people who are not in the public domain, thus causing harm. Good luck with the libel case Warren. Oh just one minor disagreement.. The Sun is not a newspaper lol
      9 hours ago ·  2

    • Warren Thornton Lol thanks mate,before where i was a keen seeker of truth i am now personally attacked and as i am an open book with highest clearance due to coaching kids,i am not having this nonsense for one moment!!
      9 hours ago ·  5

    • Mark King I would be fuming Warren, muratfan is a sick person!
      9 hours ago ·  3

    • Sheila Basher lot of sick minded People out there Warren sort em Boy xx
      9 hours ago ·  1

    • Warren Thornton Him and justine spencer will have to appear in court and unless they can prove their outrageous accusations then they are paying costs which i am assured can be considerable
      9 hours ago ·  4

    • Sheila Basher Go for it Warren you have waited long enough !
      8 hours ago ·  1

    • Warren Thornton A landmark legal ruling ordering a woman to pay £10,000 in damages for defamatory comments posted on an internet chatroom site
      8 hours ago ·  3





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

After my daughters were born I took more notice of this case. I read the blogs, the books and the PJ files. I can not believe how nasty these internet bullies are towards Madeleine and her family. For a while their comments made me really angry and I would attempt to politely disagree with them on their sites. My comments were not posted regardless of how civil they were. I have now found your site and I think it is great. Glad someone is standing up to the bullies. 33 from Surrey. Really pleased Scotland Yard is on it

Anonymous said...

Very odd that pitchforkers can sit behind their screens and post filth, accusations and plain evil (I read one of them this afternoon, all are pretty much a grey mass of spite so the name escapes me declaring it hates the Mccanns so much, I think the same poster wanted to punch Gerry Mccann), and remembering that the Mcccanns have a missing child to contend with, it doesn't deter them. Yet when one of them gets the tiniest taste of what they are inflicting on this family, they are screaming about lawyering up! Glass houses and stone throwing comes to mind. Keep up the good work Muratfan!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely agree with you. Leave the McCanns alone, they have suffered enough. I hate these anti trolls, saddos the lot of them.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't this Warren genius the one who had a photo of a completely univolved girl on Twitter or Facebook or somewhere? Didn't he call this stranger a "hooker"? Hope she knows a good lawyer. He's also posted a photo of someone who doesn't share his pitchforking hobby and is busy whittering about all her sins against him over on Facebook. Nice to know he's better than those he dislikes isn't it?

Vengeance said...

The problem is that these morons imagine they know all there is to know about the law because they read Tony Bennett and Pat Brown. In their blind ignorance they go on something like twitter and show themselves up for what they really are, crass imbeciles posting up crap to impress the fools that follow them. Craving fame is often more destructive than acquiring it by normal means.

wilstonegreen said...

so this is where you are and this is what you do. Can't say this kind of thing is of any interest to me but I will follow for a while