WATCHING OVER THE DISEASED AND PERVERTED MINDS OF THOSE WHO TROLL AND ATTACK THE FAMILY OF MISSING MADELEINE McCANN
I IN NO WAY ENDORSE WHAT THESE VILE PEOPLE ARE DOING AND SAYING...I AM SHOWING HOW DEPRAVED THEY ARE..
THIS BLOG IS NOT AFFILIATED, ATTACHED NOR RUN BY ANY OF THE McCANN TROLLS LISTED ON THE FACEBOOK HATE PAGE.
IN NO WAY DO I AGREE WITH WHAT IS SAID BY THEM, THE THREATS BY THEM OR THEIR ACTIONS. THOSE PEOPLE ARE TROLLS WHO NEED EXPOSING AND THEIR ACTIONS TOOK TO TASK.
ANOTHER TROLL EXPOSED ON THE SO CALLED Justice4Maddie SITE
What is my name & my photos doin on this???? Im defo NOT a troll..... Can you please tell me were and how i have trolled? I will be passing this to the police, As none of this has ANYTHING to do with me!
Why is my name & photos on this? Im defo NOT a troll.... SHOW ME WERE AND HOW IV HAVE! I will be passing this on to the police. This has NOTHING to do with me!
3 comments:
What is my name & my photos doin on this???? Im defo NOT a troll..... Can you please tell me were and how i have trolled? I will be passing this to the police, As none of this has ANYTHING to do with me!
Why is my name & photos on this? Im defo NOT a troll.... SHOW ME WERE AND HOW IV HAVE! I will be passing this on to the police. This has NOTHING to do with me!
You are a member of the facebook set up to attack the McCanns and your posts on it show that you do.
Care to explain that then
Post a Comment