TAKEN FROM PFA2



Tony Bennett
@ Winters 26 June 18.22 [Tony Bennett's pm's re Dr Gerald McCann and Robert Murat revealed]

@ Winters 27 June 12.23 in response to Tony Bennett saying Winters did not have a record of his private messages: re'Oh yes I do'

@ Anonymous 27 June 13.42 re: "Bennett - ignore all the other questions and comments. Just answer one thing - your initial answer only has to be "yes" or "no".

Did you say in a message to someone that you were inclining to a view that someone else expressed that Madeleine might have been sexually abused and attacked, by a male known to Gerry McCann?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TONY BENNETT'S PRIVATE MESSAGES ON 'MISSING MADELEINE REVEALED BY TONY WINTERS

REPLY:

Ah, Winters, smoked you out on that one. You have had to concede that you have, almost certainly. obtained by certain means or perhaps even been given some or all of my pm's.

Now, the date on one of them is 11 May 2009. That means it could have been written on 'Missing Madeleine', or possibly on 3As. I think 'Missing Madeleine', so I'll stick with that.

I seem to have an idea that a selection of a dozen or so of my pm's on 3As have already been disclosed on the 'Diseased Subjects' site. I guess if those two pm's had been on 3As they would have been disclosed before you did so today.

So, before referring to the two published pm's of mine, could I please have the answers to these questions:

1. Did you obtain these private messages from 'Missing Madeleine'?

2. If so, when?

3. If so, how?

4. When was the pm referring to Dr Gerald McCann written? You have removed the date from your sceenshot.

Now a few comments.

First, the pn's were meant to be private. I did not think the world would one day be able to see them. But, no matter, let's deal with them.

It looks like by 11 May 2009 I was having real doubts about the role of Robert Murat in all this. Subsequently I researched his role in relation to events both before and after Madeleine's disappearance in depth and a 122-page article about him, expressing considerable reservations about his role, appeared on our website a couple of months ago for all to see, so those doubts are now in the open anyway.

So far as the second pm is concerned, it looks from the snipped screenshot that it was written to a poster who had already expressed the possibility that Madeleine had died before 3 May and that there was a possibility that she had been sexually abused.

So, did I write that I was: "...inclining to a view that [someone else] expressed that Madeleine might have been sexually abused and attacked, by a male known to Gerry McCann"?.

Yes.

I added, of course: "I cannot support this enough (yet) to publish my ideas on the forum".

Please note that in forming the provisional and tentative view I was inclining towards, and expressed in private, I no doubt had in mind the statements of the Drs Gaspar and some of the witness statements about Robert Murat and Sergei Malinka.

There were other considerations in my mind at the time, but I am not going to mention them because, as is well known, I am not at liberty to speak freely on the case due to a Court undertaking obtained from me by 'the most feared libel lawyers in the country' (or so they claim).

A final note.

I am sure you do not get paid for what you do.

I do however take my hat off to you for the sheer volume of voluntary research work, writing, screenshotting, viewing private messages etc. that you manage to fit in alongside your real work.

It really is a magnifcent achievement.

++++++

P.S. I thought 'Raptors' was supposed to be really hot against people revealing private messages and breaching the Data Protection Act etc.

Raptors??

Hellooooo?



So Bennett you admit you believe that Gerry McCann knew Madeleine had been sexually assaulted by someone known to Gerry.

Is that not libellous Bennett, oh dear another brick of your house has been removed i believe. It does not care one little bit where and when you libel someone. Private Messages do not count as a defence against libel, you are still committing a libellous act


You are sick in the head Bennett, sick to the core Bennett, and still sick with a Mental Illness THAT YOU ADMITTED TO HAVING

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tony Winters

Esmondale

Naas

Bennett has the address.

Anonymous said...

Oh Goody

murat fan said...

Laffin been smoking the old weed again

Anonymous said...

the daft auld duffer is demaning to know where you got the messages from. The content of them, and the implications of his vivid imagination just seem to go over his shiny head.

The guy is just plain stupid.

murat fan said...

He seems to think that if it is a private message then everything is okay. Well the stupid twat will have mega problems soon.

LIKE FINDING A HOUSE TO LIVE IN